Learn more about NORPAC’s service and office hours.
Located on the beautiful Columbia River in the Pacific Northwest, NORPAC is the only papermill on the west coast that has the ability to move paper by rail, ship or ground transportation directly from our mill site. Our paper machines run 24/7 and our extended warehouse and delivery hours better serve our customers.
NORPAC Main Office Hours
Customer Service Team
Closed Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
Shipping and Receiving
The NORPAC Storeroom ships and receives UPS, FedEx, Maintenance and Operating materials and supplies.
NORPAC Shipping Warehouse
Scheduling Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
The ONP warehouse is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- All appointments must be requested via email:
Request Recycle Paper Delivery
- Appointments must be requested by 3 p.m. at least one day prior to delivery. Weekend and Monday appointments must be received by 3 p.m. Friday.
- When requesting an appointment, please provide the following:
- Trip Ticket or Release No. – This number begins with “N” (Note: The driver will need to have this clearly written on the paperwork to access the scale system and begin the delivery transaction process.)
- Supplier name
- Requested delivery date and time - We will do our best to schedule as close to that time as possible.
- Please let us know if the load will be delivered on a flatbed or a curtain van.