Learn how NORPAC, a leading manufacturer of high-quality, environmentally conscious paper, supports the community in and around Longview, Washington.
Financial Support and Employee Volunteers
A community is more than a place where we work or operate. It’s also the place where we live; it is our home. As such, we are committed to nurturing and growing our communities. We provide financial assistance and encourage employee volunteers to support organizations that improve lives in Cowlitz County.
Some recent highlights include:
Community Action Program (CAP)
Last year, we collected more than 50,000 diapers as part of Weyerhaeuser’s Annual Diaper Drive and gave them to CAP for distribution to parents and caregivers.
Salvation Army Giving Tree Program
Last year, we filled 35 Angel Tags and provided more than a dozen coats to kids in need.
NORPAC employees partner with the United Way through voluntary payroll deductions and as volunteers for United Way's Annual Day of Caring.
Other organizations we support include:
- American Cancer Society, Relay for Life
- American Red Cross, quarterly blood drives
- Bonneville Power Administration Customer Collaborative
- Community Home Health & Hospice
- Cowlitz County Economic Development Council
- Cowlitz County PUD Electric Rate Advisory Committee
- Head Start
- Kelso Longview Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Tomorrow
- Lower Columbia College
- Lower Columbia Transportation Association
- Northwest River Partners
- Reading is Fundamental (RIF)
- Southwest Washington Economic Development Council
- St. Vincent de Paul
- Washington Pulp & Paper Foundation